TESTIMONIAL OF MANU BABU



I am Manu Babu, a former student of SJIHMCT, Palai of 2015-2019 batch who is currently working in F&B Service dept. of Marriott Kochi.I was in-charge of Le Sommelier Club from 2018-2019.The club helped me a lot to improve my knowledge and skills on Food & Beverage Service. I used to participate in all the weekly competitions conducted by the club which enabled me in acquiring more knowledge in F&B. The club is the force that made me to take F&B Service as my area of specialization. Being the co-ordinator of the club has helped me to improve my leadership qualities.
I am very glad to see the activities of the club and its growth and I wish the same to be continued. I admire Mr. Varghese Johnson, who is in charge of the club and I hope that the club will remain as a platform for developing F&B skills of SJIHMCT students.All the best.

                                                                                                                                       Manu Babu

Comments